Friday, January 30, 2009

Noni Natures Amazing Healer or Mastering Your Diabetes

Noni: Nature's Amazing Healer

Author: Neil Solomon

High blood pressure, cancer, arthritis, chronic pain—these are among the most widespread and debilitating diseases known to man. .



See also: Beste Buchhaltungspraxen

Mastering Your Diabetes: A Simple Plan for Taking Control of Your Health...and Your Life

Author: Janette Kirkham

Diabetes is a way of life, one that no one chooses but that some people are obligated to live nonetheless. Newly diagnosed people are required to follow all kinds of rules, change the way they've always lived, and struggle to retain their identity despite the new things that dictate the way they live. Mastering Your Diabetes is a "you can do it: here's how" book that helps people with diabetes adopt their new way of life with a sense of humor.

In this book, written by a diabetes health care professional who has also lived with diabetes for more than 25 years, readers gain valuable insight (and inspiration) from someone who understands.



Table of Contents:
Prefacev
1Congratulations, you have diabetes!1
2What's supposed to be happening that isn't?4
3What type of diabetes do I have or does that even matter?9
4If there's so much sugar in me, why don't I have any energy? (Short-term complications of high glucose levels)17
5Why should I check my blood sugar? I thought only people on insulin had to do that24
6What medications are used to treat diabetes?36
7If food is so essential, why am I on a diet?48
8I thought diabetes meant high blood sugar. Why should I worry about blood sugars going too low?60
9Exercise: your "rite" to good health67
10And what else is there ...? (General health care recommendations)76
11Am I sick because I'm high, or high because I'm sick?87
12I have to. I want to. I will! (The emotional side of diabetes)99
13If I don't feel sick, how can high blood sugars hurt me? (Long-term complications of diabetes)105
14Does this disease come with a guarantee?113
15What to do when you're tired of doing all you're doing117
Index123

No comments:

Post a Comment